Friday, April 3, 2009

We are here!!!

(This post is from last night, actually)
We made it. It was a long trip with the boys, this time. We usually leave at night and drive thru the night, but this time we left in the am, which mad for a very long day for all of us. Stopped just south of Macon GA last night and got here around 3 this afternoon. The boys are exhausted! However, we still took them out for a boat drive tonight and we say TWO gators already. Gav loved that. Tonight at bed Gavyn started crying and said that he jsut wanted to go home. Can u believe that? I was shocked, he has waited for months to get here, and now this. Finally he said to me that he misses the dogs, and wanted to go home for them, isn't that sweet?

The weather isn't going to be that warm next week from the looks of it, bummer. Still 60's, but
darnit I wanted a tan, lol.
Anyways, here are some pics. I LOVE my new laptop, this is awesome to be on vacation and still have this convience. Everyone is asleep and I need to get there too. Oh, and Rachel, I am over the 'flu', lol! Funny b/c I contemplated the same thing after it had been 4 days, but no thank goodness this is not a good time with school!!!!

I have more pics, but am having problems with my internet connection, hope to be back soon.
****I was able to get the other pics up today.

This is a Bald Eagle, really cool and rare to see, even around here!

2 comments:

Ethan's Mom said...

Looks like a lot of fun Brandy! I'm sooooo jealous!! Considering it's supposed to snow at least 3" tomorrow, I'd take 60 degrees and run!!! Have fun, can't wait to see more pics!!

Kirsten Carlson said...

I hope you are having fun!!! Please bring sunshine and warmth back with you!!!