Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have been way to busy to post...

But with the holidays coming, I will try to stay up to date on this more! ;) I only have about 3 weeks left of classes this semester, and then I will have 3.5 weeks off! YES! I have struggled immensely~ Chemistry is like a foreign language to me!! It has consumed me, over the last 3 months! UGH! But the end is in sight!
Catching up....Gavyn Jay is turning 4 next weekend, Tim and I are still trying to grasp that! It is CRAZY! Time sure does fly! Teagyn is moving right along! He is very advanced, he can count to 10...Gavyn only has the attn span to count to 5, lol! (he gets that from his dad ;) Maddie is growing heartbreakingly fast. She is keeping busy with her gymnastics, and school. She loves gymnastics, and I hope that she sticks with it. Tim is busy, busy with work. Mostly making deliveries in and out of Canada. We are thankful for that!!
I plan on getting out some of the Christmas decorations this week, and we are going to cut down our tree next weekend! I LOVE this time of year!!! I hope- and I cannot believe that I am saying this, but I hope that we get some snow soon....I have enjoyed this weather a lot, but cannot imagine getting the tree in 50 degree weather!

3 comments:

Kirsten Carlson said...

I am so glad I checked your blog today. I am also glad you can see the end of your semester. Isn't it a drag! I feel your pain. The boys are growing fast and are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is rather valuable piece