Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family picture's at Kirk Park...




Here are a few pics from our Family pictures that we had taken. They turned out so good. Jessica from, jessicafaithphotography.com took them and did an amazing job! We are all doing good. Gavyn is talking like nobody's business, full sentences. Teagyn is very close to walking- can't believe that he will be a year August 6th. Tim is busy as always. He picked up a side job so this will consume him for the next week- but the money is worth it! I have 1 more test and 2 labs, then my final exam and I am DONE with the class that I am taking. Then off for a month untill fall semester starts.
We have camping plans in a month with the Vandenberg's at Yogi in a month. We are all so looking forward to it- especially Gavyn! And I will be going down to Indiana to meet up with my best frind from New York for a few days. That about wraps up our summer "plans".
More later!













1 comment:

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

Brandi~ These look awesome!!!!!!!! I LOVE the pics! They turned out so great. The little buttcrack pic of gav does totally look like tim! And I love the one of you guys swinging gav, they're all darling!