Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few new pics....




The boys are both getting so big. Gavyn has finally begun to round out his TERRIBLE two's, I think. It happened pretty much overnight! I am not sure exactly how or why, maybe all of the praying I did finally paid off, but I am so thankful! I feel like I can actually enjoy him again. Doesn't that sound awful!? But if you know me/him you know some of the "terribles" in terrible twos I am talking about, LOL! Gavyn is really into coloring right now . so when we went grocery shopping we got a pencil box for his markers and crayons- he loves it! It is nice to have something for him to do independantly. Even if it only for a few minutes!
The picture below is a pic of my beautiful flowers that Gavyn picked for me. Almost daily he will come inside with weeds (literally roots and all) with the most angelic face saying," here mommy I pick these for you"! The most precious words I have ever heard!
Teagyn is standing for a short amount of time, solo! He want's to walk in the worst way! He has gotten very opinionated in the last week. Whenever Gavyn eats he wants a snack as well. That too is getting easier. He is eating "people" food now for the most part. Here is a pic in Teag's fav new spot! Yep, the landscaping rocks. If you remove him from that spot he will scream, it is really funny!

The joys of summer- hope you are enjoying them as much as we are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.