Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another weekend has come and gone!

Well to sum it up..... we had a good weekend! Nothing spectacular just a good weekend. We went to Billy and Heidi's Friday night for a cookout, my Dad came to visit over night Sat. (he is from Manton), took a nice long nap on sat while the boys slept, had a sunday roast for dinner, layed in the sun, went to the store... by myself to get a few groceries. Just one of those refreshing weekends that I have not had in a long time! I got a few cute pics of the boys too! And guess where they are playing, the landscaping rocks, where else! LOL!












Teagyn's little airplanes Grandpa got him for his birthday!


1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

Hey Neighbors!!!!
I just found your blog!!! Looks like things are going well! Crazy to think our little ones are already 1!!! Does that mean they are going to be sneaking out of the house together soon??? :)

The VanderZwaags