Thursday, August 7, 2008

Teagyn's 1st Birthday!

So here is what Teagyn's birthday looked like! At the last minute someone took the last few hours of my shift! I was so excited! So anyway, this is Teague with his first piece of pizza. Loved it!

A little help from big brother wiith the candle!

Loved his cake!


He gave me the best smile here! It is what he does best, such a happy baby! We am so blessed!


He ripped right into these.





Wow! It is so hard to believe that my baby is not so much a baby anymore. Heartbreaking in a way. But I have to say, I love how big he is getting and how much easier things seem to get with both of the boys now too! Thank you all for coming and for Teagues gifts!

1 comment:

Ethan's Mom said...

Super Cute Brandi! I can't believe how much he's changed in the past couple months! You make it look so easy...but I don't know if I could handle two!!!