Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big Boy!!!


My baby! My last baby, is sleeping in a big boy bed! It is completely heartbreaking! I cannot believe how much he has grown in the last few months! He is so much fun! I love this age!
I probably would not have done this so soon, at least until he turns 2, but we have made a few changes on account of miss Maddie! :) We wanted to get Maddie's room set back up for her, so I had to disassemble the toy room- which is now her room! I took out 4, yes 4 bags of toys for a garage sale, which I am having next week. and one bag of garbage! So I decided to just take Teagyn's bed down and move the bottom bunk over for Teagyn, so I could fit all of their toys and TV in their room!
When we put Gavyn in a bed, it was a nightmare for weeks! I was expecting the same this time! But, I should have known- Teague is such an easy going, whatever kid (just like his mom :) he goes right to sleep even at naps. No fits, rarely does he even get out of bed!!! I bought a baby gate to put in the door way, so he cannot get up in the night. And, Gav can crawl over it if he has to go to the bathroom in the night, so it works out great!
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weekend, although tomorrow I think it is going to rain! I might take Gavyn to see that new movie- UP, I think it is called, we will see.

No comments: