Friday, June 5, 2009

Maddie

So here are the pictures, finally! I cannot even begin to explain how this has changed our lives! Maddie is such an amazing little girl. She has grow so much. Tim went and picked her up from her Mom's house last week. The boys and I were on egg shells, we could not wait to see/meet her! When they pulled in I literally hung on to the chair in the garage, I wanted to run to her and give her a hug, but I did not want her to feel out of place, scared, I was just so nervous. I figured I would just stand back to see her reaction. But she blew me away, I could see her struggling to get her seat belt off, she got out of the truck so fast and ran to he and gave the biggest hug- I could not hold myself together- I lost it. She was so big and beautiful! I did not expect her to do that. It was heaven. Then she looked immediately at the boys, and said awwww, you guys are so cute! :) The rest is history it was like she had here with us all of those years we lost! She rode the golf cart with Tim and the boys, played ball with Tim and Gavyn. We grilled burgers, so much fun. After all of that we went over to our friends Billy & Heidi's. Their daughter (Maddie) and our Maddie were really good friends but, have not seen each other in a few years. Maddie (B & H's) was inside out from the moment she found out that Tim had talked to Maddie- she was already planning sleepovers. :) Maddie told us that she missed Maddie too and wanted to see her, so we headed over there. Our Maddie was a little shy at first- overwhelmed probably. But within all of 2 minutes they were giggling and jumping on the tramp. It was a lot of fun for all of us.



Maddie cam over this week too for an evening, and she had really come out of her shell. I think she is feeling more and more comfortable. The boys just love her, beyond words! Maddie too! We are so blessed to have her be apart of our lives.



This is a picture that Maddie had for Tim when he went to pick her up. It is a picture of Teagyn, Tim, me, and Gavyn. Complete with a sunshine, and flowers! This picture speaks a thousand words!

























Maddie & Maddie





I love this picture!














These 2 look so much alike!





Happy girl!





Teagyn and Gavyn love their big sister.....


She is finding out what it is like to have 2 brothers, lol.


Life is good! There aren't enough words in all of the world to explain how much better all of our lives are and will be all because of one little girl! I am so thankful for her- we all are!





















2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Thanks...I have tears in my eyes too! How wonderful! So glad the "first" meeting went so well! Thank God for this!

Kirsten Carlson said...

Awww! Looks like you had a wonderful day. I am so happy for you all!