Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Blustery COLD Sunday!



Well, today was a good day to be indoors! So cold. My blood is way too cold to be out in this! Tim is out plowing! It makes me so nervous to have him out driving in this weather! Prayers to bring him home safe to us!!!!


I made a nice Sunday dinner today. Roast, baked potatoes, rice, and asparagas! So yummy! Gavyn ate like a champ, he is definatly a meat and potatoes kind of guy like his dad!


So tonight, I bribed Gavyn into watching "The jungle book". You see, we bought him the movie for Christmas but haven't been able to get him to watch it! He gets attached to 1 movie at a time and won't watch others! First it was "Nemo" and now it is "The Incredibles"! So tonight I bribed him with popcorn. It worked! We popped popcorn, and sat on the couch to watch "The Jungle Book"! It was so fun. He is getting so big! I love that we can do things like this with him, now.

I am adding a few pics from today, I love the one of Gavyn kissing the top of Teagyn's head. Teagyn fell asleep on the floor, very rare! And finally Gavyn with his new favorite statement...."my turn"!



No comments: