Friday, February 22, 2008

What a week!


This week has been such a busy week for me (us)!!!! I have worked EVERY day since last Sat.! I has a CPR class this morning @8:00 and my eval. at the Hostital after that. I was a little nervous for it, but not for good reason. Just the fact that 2 other people in our Dept. were asked to fill out an evaluation ON ME!!! All is well, infact outstanding! My boss had not had one single negative comment on me, since I started at the hospital! So very good news! He said he was impressed to say the least. That always makes you feel good. I had also applied for a job in our Mod B unit, and got "official" word that I did get that job. Very exciting!

Tiim has helped out tremendously this week. It is a god send that he is home right now! The boys are both getting better everyday! Wraspy little voices and a cough are about all that is left!

Both of the boys are going to have a sleepover with my Mom tomorrow night, so we are having a "couples night out" with our friends! I- we are SO excited to get out! Love my babies more than anything in this world, but am just in need of a nice dinner out, with good friends! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the sunshine!!!!!

No comments: