Monday, February 18, 2008

Update!

So Teagyn is still sick. Low grade fever and only eating 4 oz at a time. But he is starting to act more like himself! That is good news , LOVE that littlle smile of his and I deeply missed it!!!! Gavyn is coming down witha cold, which I expected would happen. If he comes in contact with sickness, he gets it for some reason.

Tim got laid off from work starting today! This will be interesting. He has never ,not been at work, can we say WORKAHOLIC! But....... he vaccumed the whole house for me, picked up, made the bed! Gave Gav a shower! May not be so bad! It is only for a few weeks. So we will enjoy it while we can.

I have a long week ahead of me I worked Sat., & Sun. at the Hospital. I am working at the salon tonight to make up for last Thurs. (Teagyn was so sick that I had to reschedule all of my appt's to tonight.) I am at the Hospital Tues. & Wed., Salon Thurs., Hospital CPR class on Friday for 4 hrs. then we have an appt. to get our taxes done on Friday night! I get so worked up when things get this busy!

Well I hear Gavyn up and around in his room, it is nap time, so I have to go BUST him. LOL!

No comments: