Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last night we had our Holland Hospital Christmas party at New Holland Brewery. It was a BLAST! We all had such a great time. EPI (The Docs) puts one on every year! There was a record turn out this year with something like 160 employees of the Emergency room! Here are just a few of us! (Carrie where were you????) I had some Berry Cider! Yum! If you go there you have to try it!



Only Marcia would be scratching off a lottery ticket! LOL!

Tim was a little apprehensive about going...but he had so much fun! He fits right in anywhere, I love that about him!

Heidi spilled her drink on Mary! It really was hilarious! Mary you are so funny! I had a better pic than this but I won't post it! Your lucky! ;)







Kristi, Heidi & Adam! I think Adam is eating pizza, LOL!

Kristi, Heidi, and I.


No comments: