Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Looking forward..

As hard as it seems sometimes, I have come to the conclusion that you have to look forward; always, trust in God, believe that all things happen for a reason, and try to look past or through what is right in front of you.
I could blog about a lot right now! Some things are inevitably about to change around here but there isn't a thing that I can do about so.... I am going to chose to blog today about the good stuff going on!

Teagyn is getting so big! He is saying everything that Gavyn does, uh oh! His vocab is huge, much bigger than Gav's was at his age! His is so loving! He voluntarily walks up and gives us the biggest kisses! Teagyn is sharing a room with Gavyn now. This left his room open to have a much needed toy room. They have their TV in there and they often sit on their new little couches and watch Veggie Tales. We all love it!

Gavyn has had a lot of changes these past few weeks. He has decided that nap time is a thing of the past! He just stopped sleeping- keeping Teagyn awake in turn. So we had a "talk" about stopping nap time but still having a rest time; IE. movie or playing quietly for about an hour (For him and me, so I can get homework done). He has also started sleeping on his top bunk- no fear! All of this has eliminated our nightly fight at bed time with him! I think he is so exhausted that he just falls asleep. A huge plus!

Tim is layed of for a few weeks. Everything is so uncertain at this point for both of us. It is very disturbing, to say the least! When I know more of what is going on with us... I will fill you in.

We must lead a very exciting life. Because one of our nights recently consisted of us all wearing Mr. Potato Head's glasses. Here are some funny pics! Tim would absolutely kill me if he knew I put this on here! :) Hehe, I love it!




3 comments:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

I am so happy you blogged about the good things going on in your life right now. I know that it is so easy to get wrapped up in the bad things and not in the good things. I hope we work together over the next few days!!!

Kirsten Carlson said...

I too am trying to focus on the happy things right now. Life can be so overwhelming at times. Just look at those adorable little faces!!! Gotta love them!!!

Erin said...

Hey Brandi - where's the picture with your Mr. Potato Head glasses!!