Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lovin' the sunshine...

Summer is finally here, I hope! I had to work Tues & Wed. this week so I missed out on the beautiful weather. But, today was so nice! I don't have to work until next Tuesday! I am so excited to have a long weekend- with home too! :) Normally we go camping on Memorial weekend, but this year my little -not so little- brother is graduating from high school on Friday! I cannot believe that he is that old. It seems like yesterday that I was carrying him all around the house and pulling him in the wagon. Crazy how fast time flys! We are going to grill out with friends Sat. and Sunday, and have bonfires! I love this time of year. Roast some marshmallows, mmmmm!

We need to get our garden planted too. Tim is actually out rotatilling (or however you spell that) right now! So we will probably do that tomorrow. We are planting: green peppers, watermelons, pumpkins (later), lettuce, green beans, something else- can't remember. They are going to be sooo good. I love fresh veggies!

Here's a video of the boys being creative....they are so cute and both getting so stinkin' big I can hardly stand it! :) I am so blessed to have such wonderful little boys!

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial weekend!

1 comment:

Ethan's Mom said...

Hey Brandi! I'm off most of the weekend...Have to work on Monday. That video is soooooooooo stinkin cute! What sweet brothers! We're going to try to get my garden planted this weekend too, but I need to get it tilled yet! Maybe we sneak in a get-together with us and the boys if you guys aren't too swamped! Talk to you soon!