Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tulip Time!


Yesterday turned out to be a nice day! Perfect for Tulip Time! Maddie, Jayci, Gavyn, and Teagyn had a blast! It was a little busy, so we didn't stand in line for the petting zoo thing. But there was so much to do, that I don't think the kids really noticed! Gavyn held this HUGE snake! He is so brave. I could not believe that he did it! The guy asked him if he wanted to touch it, Gavyn looked at him like he was crazy, and asked him to put it on his neck! It was so funny! No fear!

Today is such a beautiful day! I am sad that I have to go to work, but I had to trade with a girl for last Tues. so I could take my English final. So I am working until 1 this morning! I am going to be tired! Tim took us all for a long golf cart ride this morning through some trails around here. It is so nice to smell spring in the air, literally! I long for the warmth of summer! I cannot stand to be cold! :) Anyways, here are the pics from yesterday. Check out the size of that snake!!!!

2 comments:

Kirsten Carlson said...

So fun!!! I miss going to Tulip Time! It used to be an annual affair when I lived in Grandville. Brings back memories to see the pictures. Way to go Gav with the snake! That pic is a keeper.

Ethan's Mom said...

Looks like fun! We tackeled the parade today, but didn't got the fun park like you guys did! That is an impressive snake, go Gav!