Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day....


Well, Monday started off with Tim taking Gavyn fishing- they wanted me to go and take Teagyn- but I passed! I really do like to fish, but Teagyn would make things a little chaotic yet, I think. When he gets older, we can participate. So as you can see he caught a big bass! He was so proud! Tim said that he had 2 others on his line, but couldn't get them up quick enough. He always catches fish when he goes out! :) Later in the evening we went over to my mother in laws for a cookout with my sister in law and niece, and my SIL "friend". It was so nice to have him at diner- he is a really nice guy! (I am excited for Betsy) :) We ate outside, it was so nice. I am loving this weather!!! So, we got the boys in the truck, all ready to head home, it was almost 9:00. Tim's voicemail was ringing......it was a call that Tim nor I thought we would ever get! It was his daughter- whom we have not seen in almost 4 years! Tim talked to her and her Mom on the phone for quite awhile....long story short. Maddie wants to see us, meet her brothers, and who knows.....the future is so bright, Tim is COMPLETE! He has always been missing a piece of his heart without his daughter in his life. I know that he finally feels whole again! I am so happy! He went last night and took her for ice cream just to kind of break the ice. They had fun! To say the least. I think that she is coming over this weekend to see us :) Can't wait! I am sure that I will have some pics. I am so excited & nervous! So here are the pics of Gavyn's fish.

3 comments:

Ethan's Mom said...

Love all the pictures Brandi! I especially love Gavyn in his boots!! Too cute! He looks quite proud of his fish too...was he biting it or kissing it?! Sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Kirsten Carlson said...

I can NOT believe Mikey is that old!!! Time flies!!! I love all the pics from Memorial weekend and fishing. Hope to see you this summer.

Lisa Marie Jongsma said...

Oh my word Brandi!I can imagine that created so many joyous emotions and I am so happy for Tim! That is just awesome and I will pray that all goes well and that he WILL feel complete. Thanks for all your notes, thoughts and prayers! I hope to see you soon!