Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do you do this????

Or am I just....weird?! Okay so I am at work tonight and talking with my girls here I was telling them this story: Yesterday morning at breakfast Gavyn, Teagyn and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast when Teagyn shivered. Gavyn giggled and said "Teagyn went pee". A few minutes later Gavyn shivered and said "Gavyn went pee" giggle, giggle. Then he said "Does mom have to go pee?"
The girls here were laughing at me because I told them that I too usually shiver after I have gone "pee". Out of 4 of us I (and my boys) are the only ones who apparently do this. I thought everybody did this! So I know that this is a silly question but is there anyone else? Come on- fess up! :)


***Update***
I have found some that do this too! I am glad to know that I am not alone (Mary). Speaking of Mary, don't forget your Sunday "project"! I am waiting! :)

3 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Can't say I do this...but I'll check next time!!! :)

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

OMG, Bran~ that is so funny! But no... I think you might just be wierd :) j/k
I have heard of other people, nice thing to post about though! kinda random, I like it! LOL!

Ethan's Mom said...

I think your just weird...never heard of it!