Saturday, September 13, 2008

a few new pics....

So here is a pic Gavyn's sutures! He has said very little about them. I am surprised, I thought he would make a big deal out them, but as you can see he is even wearing his beloved Tigers hat! All in all, he has 2 inside and 5 on the outside. It was a pretty good gash! I didn't really explain what happened in the last post. The boys and I were on our way home from Hastings - the funeral - stopped off at Walmart real quick for diapers, Gav was running, tripped and fell....into a shelf, head first! Viola.... a nice big gash! :(


Love these guys!



Teagyn- he looks like this almost every minute of EVERY day!



About a month ago I put together this chart that was meant to be a motivator for Gav to 1. be nice to Teague 2. brush his teeth morning and night 3. pick up toys. Every night at bed time he gets to put a stickerr on the chart. If at the end of a two week period he has all or at least most sticker's, we go to target and he gets to pick out a toy of his choice (within reason)! I cannot believe what a difference it has made in his behavior! So this week Gavyn picked out this semi.


Today is such a rainy day and I love it! I love, love, love the rain. Tim thinks I am crazy! Hope you are enjoying the rain too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I heard that Teague got his hair cut - twice!!