Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Max....

So Max is still not home! It has been 3 1/2 days, he has not ever been gone this long! :( I have a feeling that he won't be home .... as I am writing this Tim just called me here at work and said that Max is home! OMGosh Gavyn is going to be ecstatic!!! And guess what?? He has his new necklace on still! I thought that thing would be long gone even if he did return home! Now lets just hope that this new kennel we built holds up to him. Oh, I am so excited!

Not too much new, really. Teagyn is begining to have quite the vocabulary. He is saying "uh oh", "brother", "all done", "mommy", "daddy", "doggie" (along with the ruff ruff sound). He is sooo cute! He is still just as patient as he was the day he was born! I guess it probably comes right along with being the second born. With Gavyn I went to his every beckoning whim! Teagyn just knows that Mommy is busy at the moment and I will get to him as soon as I can.
Gavyn is a handful right now! His listening skills need some work! Not to mention ALOT of patience from Tim and I. Which does not always come easy! He can be down right mean to Teagyn! It frusterates me to no end. I think that he is just at that age and a boy! I can't wait until he is old enough to start karate. He needs some place to put his aggresion! This too shall pass, as my Mom says! :)
I am enjoying my new schedule! I LOVE working every 3rd weekend (so does Tim, as he has both boys)! Our benefits have changed too and that is huge, less cost and more coverage. With gavyn and all of his "accidents" and sutures we need it. He is an accident waiting to happen!
Tim is running a 4 man crew now instead of a two man crew! He likes it. It keeps him out a little later at night but is very good experience for him, I think. Besides the boy is so driven he NEEDS something to do all of the time! Work-aholic! I am not complaining, he is so good to us!
I will get some pics up here as soon as I am done working for the week, after tomorrow, I am off for 6 days! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

So glad to hear that "my grandson" has returned!! Naughty boy!! I remember when Kodi would do the same thing!
Are you working at the hospital? I guess I thought you cut hair...glad to hear the job change is going well! Take care!

Ethan's Mom said...

HEY BRANDI! I LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND! GLAD YOU'RE NAUGHTY DOG IS HOME!