Thursday, October 2, 2008

A day at Grammy's

Today the boys and I went to my mom's to help her get her house ready for the open house on Saturday. I am afraid that we made more a mess than we helped! Sorry Mom! :( At any rate Gavyn had so much fun as he always does at Grammy's. Great Grandma was there too and sent home a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies, YUM! A funny sidenote, Gavyn often talks about "white Grandma". We have been stumped as to which Grandma, Tim's mom or my mom, is "white Granma" untill today.... he was trying to get great grandma's attn., she was talking so didn't answer right away. Gavyn shouts "WHITE GRANDMA"! On our drive home I has asked him why he calls great grandma white grandma and he pointed to his hair. Of course, why hadn't I put that together my self, she has white hair! LOL! Thais kid cracks me up on a daily basis! He is getting so big! Here are some pics of the boys playing outside at Grammy's today.










Tonight was the first night I have not worked in what feels like a week, so it was so nice to all have dinner together and just hang out in Gav's room. He has these goofy goggles that he wears around the house (almost everyday) and says,"A'm goin to werk Mom". So tonight I got a pic of him "at work". Look at his ears. :)


Teagyn is saying, "bbvvvroom". He "vrooms" his cars all over the house. It is just ingrained in those little boys from birth!


I LOVE this picture of Tim and Teagyn! They were cracking up! Teagyn thinks his Dad is so funny!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

The boys are so cute Brandi!!! So I think I am going to try to do the blog thing this weekend! I need a good title for the blog! If you can come up with a good one...i will make a blog! Let me know! Have a wonderful weekend off!