Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins...

Actually these pictures are from last Sunday. I have had such a busy week, that I haven't had time to do much of anything. Gavyn had alot of fun carving pumpkins. Last year he wouldn't have a thing to do with the yucky's on the inside. This year he was all about it! Teagyn enjoyed playing his new little game of hugging the pumpkin (as he does everything right now) and throwing it on the floor for me to pick up. ;) Tim and I had just as much fun I think. We both get into this holiday stuff!











I have some more pics, a hilarious picture of Gavyn. I will post later! Enjoy this rainy, rainy day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

What a fun time!!!!! Enjoy your weekend!

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

Love the picture of Gavyn by the pumpkin! Soooo cute! He's so handsome : ) Fun Fun! Cant wait to do that next year! Hopefully see you again soon!

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

LOVE the photos! Only three pumpkins are carved though....where's the 4th one??? Looks like you had a great time! Boys as cute as ever. Have a great weekend!

Ethan's Mom said...

Love the Pumpkins Brandi! We finally got ours carved tonight...Ethan didn't really care to play so I don't have cute pics...oh, well maybe next year!