Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few pics...


The boys were having a snack in the "kennel" this morning and they looked so cute, I had to get a pic! Teagyn crawled up the cushions, all by himself, to be next to his brother. He is getting SO big!!




One day last week I came home from work to find these ducks or geese (whatever they are) in our driveway!!! Tim got them "for our pond!" I think he is starting a mini farm around here, lol! I asked him what he planned on doing with them once the cold weather hits and the pond freezes over, since their wings are clipped and the cannot fly. He paused (I don't think he had thought that far ahead) and then said he would probably just have to build them some type of little coop!!! I was thinking oh my goodness, just what we need! A little over four years ago we moved in here just the two of us, and Maddie. Now we have: the two of us, two huge labs, two boys, and..... three ducks! I am afraid of what he will get next! :)

I love this pic of Gavyn doesn't he look so innocent???? Haha!


We have a busy weekend ahead of us I have to work all weekend and Tim is working on Saturday too. I think the boys are going to Grandma Kosters to spend the night on Saturday and we have a baptism on Sunday for our friends little girl! Busy, Busy, Busy!!
Hope you all have a great weekend- enjoy the beautiful weather for I will be working 3 12's :( !
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

I think you live on the funny farm Brandi :-) Love all the photos! I hope you have a good weekend at work! Maybe everyone will be out enjoying the weather and not bothering you! And what happened with you finishing the decorations??? Take care!

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

so.....i DO have a blog now :-) check it out!