Friday, October 31, 2008

Touchdown.....

Wow, what a long week I have had! I am so happy to have today off! The boys and I are all starting to feel a little better today! Tim called me this am and said he was feeling a little stuffy....here we go again! I figured he would get it! It was inevitable! :( This morning the boys and I went to Target to RETURN teagyn's costume!!! It doesn't fit! Oh NO! Last night my sister in law and took the boys and Soraya to the Outdoor Discovery Center, for their "treats and trails" thing. When we got there we put the kids costumes on and Teagyn's is too small! It is a 2T-3T. I never even thought to try it on him if anything I was thinking it would be a little big! I either have an enormous 1 year old or they sized it wrong! Of course they are pretty much out of all costume's in his size! I think I will go downstairs and pull out Gavyn's Elmo costume from last year- probably a little big but better than nothing, right!?
Anyway, tonight is going to be the perfect night weather wise to be outside! I am so excited. We are going with some friends of ours in their little subdivision so it will be fun!

I have a video of Gav and Tim watching football! Gavyn is a die hard sports fan already! I am in for it! I am not too into any sports! So here it is. Gavyn is saying touchdown a few times and then if you can't understand it, "just missed"! He is a spitfire!





No comments: