Saturday, November 1, 2008


Here the Trick or Treating pictures! We all had alot of fun! The boys made out like bandits with candy this year!!! That will keep the sugar high going for the next month! LOL!





Tim...posing!

Gavyn and Teagyn were having so much fun in the wagon on the way back!



Teagyn was soooo good, like always (I am so blessed). I asked him if he had fun Trick or Treating on the way home and this is the big smile he gave me!

Here is a video of Teagyn when we put his costume on him for the first time! Hilarious- even Gav is cracking up!!!



4 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

So cute...Poor Teagyn...can we say top heavy!! CUTE!!!! Morgan did pretty well too and we only went to a few places!! I'll post her in her costume but it is on my mom's camera...long story! Glad you guys had fun!!!

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

cute!!! We were gonna stop by last night (that was us honking the horn as we drove past) but we just didnt have time!!! Sorry! Hope you guys had fun!

Kirsten Carlson said...

So adorable! Isn't Halloween fun with the little ones!!! FYI - I found Russell's leaf blower on Amazon.com He LOVES it!!!

Logan Lamech said...

Oh yeah, I remember when snow was fun and not miserable.

Logan Lamech

www.eloquentbooks.com/LingeringPoets.html