Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cuddles....


This weekend was a beautiful snowy weekend! The boys were both so excited by the big fluffy snow that fell today! Today was an awesome day for us! We went to church this morning- which by the way was an amazing service- and then we went to my mother in laws for dinner with the family! The whole weekend was relaxing and cuddley, is that a word? :) Any way both of these boys have their Daddy wrapped right around their fingers! They will BOTH cuddle with him! Me? Very rarely! How is that? We are the ones who bore them for 10 months! LOL! Gavyn brought out his comforter Sat. night and even both the boys cuddled on the floor together, in between giggles!



I have been contemplating putting up our Christmas decorations this week! I am only hesitant b/c we are hosting Thanksgiving (for both sides of our family's) at our house this year. We will see if I get time! I cannot wait! Tim and I both love this time of year, the decorations, tree, etc! I hope you all have a wonderful week! God Bless!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

I'm glad to hear you had a nice weekend! I think you should put your Christmas decor up even if you have to host Thanksgiving...I doubt anyone would care. Plus you could enjoy it longer! See you at work!