Saturday, November 8, 2008

Superman and shaving cream

So earlier this week I got to Julies to pick the boys up after class and Gavyn is decked out in this Superman costume. He wanted to wear it home, Julie didn't mind. So later with his Superman still on he asked me if he could shave. "My face has pokeys like Daddy's". How could I resist! He is hilarious! I had to pry it off him to put jammie's on! :) He cracks me up!



This is my weekend off and I am loving it! The boys and I went and got some Christmas shopping done this morning. Tim and I cleaned out the garage and got the patio table and chairs put away. We have had a very productive weekend. Tonight Tim was in the mood for Subs-N-More, downtown, so off I went. Any chance to get me out of cooking, I am all about! It was so very good. Teagyn even loved it! Tomorrow is church, and hopefully a nap!! :) I love Sundays!

On a different note. I need to just vent a moment!! Have you ever known someone who seemingly has 2 very different sides to them?? I am just irked by this one that I know.... it is just beyond me how someone can lead this self proclaimed "christian life", be a very decent person at times, turn around, and do very spiteful things- all in one day! I just cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like to lead a life like that. I know enough about Christianity to know that acting like, and truly leading, the walk beside Jesus are two very different things! And in the end, will put you in two very different places!!!

Okay I am done "venting" :) Thanks for the ear! I am off to make my boys some ice cream sundaes! Yum!

1 comment:

Ethan's Mom said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Superman even needs to shave!!! So stinkin cute Brandi. I know exactly what you're talking about in your "vent" session...hard to believe sometimes, hard to be the "better" person too...good luck. I look forward to seeing you this week too!! I have no idea why I'm still awake!!