Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another day to play in the snow...

The only reason I am blogging again is b/c I sat down last night and did 2weeks worth of homework!!! I was pretty impressed with myself. Gavyn and I even got the house all decorated for Christmas this morning! I love it! I love this time of year! It reminds me to be thankful for all of the blessings that I have in my life! And, Guess what? I finally finished up with my Math class! Yeah, I passed my test! One less thing to do! I am all about that! Teagyn had a low grade fever this morning....I think it may be teeth. I hope! None the less I thought some fresh air would do us all some good!

So went outside to play! Teagyn even came out to play with us! He had a bunch of fun, we all did! Last year at this time Teagyn was only about 3 months old. So this morning was his first real experience with snow!



Gavyn wanted to take Teagyn for a ride in the sled! Teagyn loved it. I love this picture they are both laughing so hard, b/c Gavyn fell down!








Hope you have a wonderful week!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Wow...two blogs in two days!! You go girl! Plus, outside playing in this yucky stuff! Maybe it is because you have boys!!!! Glad to hear things are going well. Maybe over my Christmas break we should bring Morgan over and the boys can play with her!!

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

The boys are too cute all bundled up! We missed you guys at Kristi's house today! Hope you have a wonderful night off. And congrats on that math test! I am so happy for you! Hope to see you soon. I'm hoping you work tomorrow night!!!!

Ethan's Mom said...

YAY for finishing your stupid Math class, Brandi!!!! What a relief huh? I love the snow pictures! I've been busy taking a class in GR the past 2 days that I couldn't even get Ethan out in the snow!! I'm a little pissed about that, my mother-in-law did though, she said he didn't quite know what to do with it! Anway, love pics! Hope to see this weekend ;(

Kirsten Carlson said...

You have a TON of snow!!! We lost all of ours within a day and haven't gotten anymore. The boys look like they LOVE it! I can't wait to pull the kids around on a sled this winter.