Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I am....

.....thankful for! So many things! God has blessed be in so many ways! I could never list them all but, here are a few.

My faith
my wonderful, supportive, and loving husband
my dear sweet loving, cuddle bug Teagyn
my run wild child, heart of gold Gavyn
my job- an amazing opportunity
the opportunity to go back to school
our loving home, and all of the hard work that Tim put into building it
my family
the chance to have known my brother for 23 years
my mother in law and sister in law
my niece Soraya- she is such a blessing in all of our lives!
Heidi- my rock!
our dogs :)
my Mom and Dad, I would never be where I am at today without their guidance
COFFEE
my 4 wheel drive in the winter months of Michigan
a warm shower every morning
Ridgepoint/Jim Liske
that Christmas is right around the corner
to hear Gavyn sing 'Jesus loves me' - those little words coming out of his mouth are a priceless
the power of prayer & Gods constant presence in me

I could go on... but I need to get out the door for work! ;)
I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoy every minute you have with your loved ones!

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

So true!!! You guys have a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy each moment!

Kirsten Carlson said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You are right Brandi...there is so much to be thankful for!!! Happy Birthday Gavyn! These kids grow too fast!!!