Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkinfest!



My friend Heidi and I took the kids to the Pumpkinfest on Saturday! They had so much fun! I think the petting zoo was their favorite! We went to Franks for lunch- I LOVE their burgers! There is never a dull moment when Gavyn is with. While we were waiting for our food, he blew into the pepper shaker! You can about imagine what kind of mess that was! He screamed so loud! This little diner was so packed, I am sure everyone turned to see what on earth was going on! So I took him into the restroom to try to get the pepper out of his eyes! Oh my goodness! I am sure that it burned his eyes, nose, and mouth so bad! :( Only Gavyn!
That pumpkin you see above, is real! It was huge!


Teagyn called everything a "dogeee".





Gavyn had a spider painted on his face (I forgot to tkae a picture of it). He could not wait to get home and show Daddy and Grandma! Tim had t force him to take a shower this morning- he didn't want his spider to come off! LOL!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ethan's Mom said...

Love the pictures...I'm so sorry that I missed it! Derek and I had fun in good ol' crap town - Detroit that is! I can't believe what a DIRTY city it is! It's sad really. Anyway, we had a great get-a-way and now I'm spending the day with my buddy! I missed him terribly! I can't wait to do some fall activities with him too!

The Keeler Family said...

Brandi thanks for leaving us a note- i can't believe jakson is one already.it goes by too fast.Looks like you guys had fun at pumpkinfest,we just did the parade but jakson would of loved seeing those animals. Cute pictures of the boys!Hope all is well.