Saturday, September 27, 2008

This weekend....


We have been working this weekend. We got ANOTHER dog last week so we needed a better kennel to put 2 dogs in. So we expanded our old kennel. Here are a few pics of last night we dug all of the holes for the posts, it was alot of work. Tim and I finished around midnight! Today a few friends came over and helped him get it all put together. It looks awesome! In the next few weeks we will pour some concrete in the there. The dogs- Max and Charlie- will be living the high life! That is if Max comes home.....again. That's right he took off again! I am ferious! This dog seriously has a driving force to not be tied down. For those of you that don't know we have been having alot of trouble(to say the least) keeping Max home. We paid $75 last week to bail him out of doggie jail! So last night I went to Jenison to pick up a shock collar for Max off from Craig's list. And guess where that shock collar is right now? On Max- who knows where! $80.oo quite possibly right down the drain!! If he comes home without it around his neck, I don't know what I am going to do! He just kills me! You can see the collar in this pic below.












Teagyn had his first OREO cookie tonght. I was shocked at how clean he was about eating it! Gavyn was covered with it when he had his first one .

Tonight, Tim went to meet up with an old High School friend to have a few beers. So, Gavyn and I painted pumpkins. We have quite a few from our garden so why not! I am sure we will be doing this again. He had fun! Note the paint on his lips and teeth, LOL!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Hmmm...I think Max's Daddy was the same way! Sorry! I hope that you find him. Neal was out all afternoon and he didn't see him. Boomer was out too this am...but I didn't notice an extra dog. Hopefully he made his way back home with the collar!!!!

Ethan's Mom said...

Sorry to hear about your dog...I hope he comes home! I love the pumkins...and the blue lips! I'm excited for pumpkins, hay-rides etc. with Ethan this year, he was too little to get it last year, hopefully he'll dig it!

Hey - know word thingy!! I hope you didn't just take it off for me!