Friday, September 5, 2008

Teagyn is begining to walk!

In the last few weeks slowly Teagyn has been taking more and more steps! Soon he will be all over the place- the fun begins:) It is amazing how fast kids learn. Last Friday my mom kept the boys over night so Tim and I could have a much needed night out. We had such a nice night, we went to the Currah downtown walked all down 8th street (there is something so nostalgic about that place to me) stopped off at Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream. Then went to Logan's and ran into some friends that we had not seen in about a year, it was so nice to hang out and catch up with them! So on Saterday when I went to Hastings to pick up the boys, they were outside with my Mom and Grandma, and much to my surprise Teagyn walked about 8 or 9 steps to me! Overnight, just like that.





Then there is the wild man. This face says it all about Gav! He is C-R-A-Z-Y, in every aspect of the word. No fear! I love this pic.





These pics are of Teague playing peek-a-boo.... SO cute. Love this little man!





So, I know this is a long post... but I think this video is cute! Teagyn is showing off all that he knows, from "hi kitty", waving bye bye, to putting his fingers together for itsy bitsy spider (if you can just get past my singing and talking, lol, it is cute)!

Okay I can't get it right now will try later!

No comments: