Monday, September 15, 2008

OMGosh.......

So I should have known this day would come, with all of the haircuts Gavyn has seen me do! Yep, that's right, yesterday Gavyn cut Teagyn's hair! AHHHH! I was fearious! I had just cut it on Friday and Teagyn looked so handsome with his new short hair cut! Here are some pics of the damage! :) I know that we will look back someday and laugh and I already am finding some humor in it! I tried to fix it but I am NOT willing to shave it, which is how short Gav cut it so I jsut did the best with what I had, it will just have to grow out! :(





I finally have Gavyn on video singing Kenny Chesney's "Back where I came from". The lyrics he is singing are (and in no particular order): "Back where I come from, its where i'll be when it's said (six) and done". "T.V.'s they were black and white". "paint your name on the water tank". It is hilarious how he try's to be in "tune"! I will cherish this video forever!

3 comments:

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

oh no! Poor teague, he's gonna get a "beatin on" by his older brother! :) He'll be defending himself in no time :)
Cute "music video" too funny!!!

Denise said...

I think Gavyn will love this when you show it at his high school open house! Pay backs!

The VanderZwaags said...

I can barely tell Teagyn got a "haircut!" I'm sure it is much more noticeable up close! I remember when my cousin did that (her mom cut hair too! and her's was MUCH worse!!!) Gavyn better watch out...Teagyn will beat him up someday!! :)

I love Gavyn's music video! So cute!!!!! I'm sure he will love that when he gets older!!!