Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthday Fun, and LOTS of pics!!!

I am finally sitting down to post some pics! I worked tonight until 10, went and got groceries! And I am still not tired~ wouldn't have anything to do with all that Diet Coke, would it? I can hear the sleet hitting the window right now! The roads were pretty bad when I was driving home! My poor husband is exhausted! He went out to plow at @ 2:15 in the morning came home around 6:45 this morning, changed clothes and trucks, went to work all day. Picked up the boys from Julie's, and had to go plow all of his driveways! I don't think they got home until after 7 tonight! With the way it is coming down, I am sure he will be getting up in a few hours to go back out! Good money for him, but it is wearing!

So anyways, Gavyn had fun at his party!

Grammy (my Mom) got him a new bike! All he keeps talking about is going to Yogi and bringing his bike this next summer! He is going to have a blast camping this year! He loves it Mom!

Here is MY Christmas present! ;)

Wait.... Are they actually playing together??? LOL!

Gavyn blowing out his candles. I made him this "construction cake! it turned out awesome! He loved it!

Before Gavyn's party, Tim and Gav went out to play in the snow! A little while later I hear this tiny knock at the front door! It was Gavyn. "Mom put your snow pants on and come outside to take a ride with me!". It was so cute! How could I resist that sweet little face! To be honest! I had a blast! We all did Tim towed the two of us behind the golf cart! The dogs ran along! Teagyn was sleeping. He always misses all of the fun when he sleeps ;).
For those of you who had asked, Yes! We did finally get the tree up Sunday morning! It looks beautiful! Both of the boys woke up this morning in amazement! I just love to see their precious little faces so full of joy and excitement over so many different things this time of year! I am so truly blessed! I love this time of year, and I LOVE my life!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

how fun playing in the snow with Gavyn! I cant wait until we do that! cute pics of the boys! We gotta get over there sometime again to see you all, cya soon!

Ethan's Mom said...

Love the pictures and STRONG work on that awesome cake!! I hope you kept the recipe...I may need it in a couple years!! You and Gav on the sled are precious! I can't wait to do that with Ethan! yeah, we'll see you this weekend unless I find some extra shifts to pick up :)

Kirsten Carlson said...

Brandi, I LOVE the birthday cake! Russell would too. I may have to make one over Christmas break. I wish we would get snow. Rain, rain, go away!!!