Monday, December 15, 2008

I just have to say....

Shout it out, actually! I am DONE with my classes! Yeah!!!!! I went today to take my last final exam! What a wonderful feeling! I have the next few weeks to just enjoy Christmas! And be with all of my boys! And family! I love the thought of that! NO homework or deadlines! For a whole month! And then they are just online classes for winter semester, so I can at least be home.

I just had to share my excitement with you! ;) I have pics to post, am feeling far to lazy to upload! Maybe tomorrow! C-ya soon!

4 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Congrats! Like I said before...on line classes are so much better then going in. You can sit in your pjs and do them!! :) Enjoy the holidays!

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

yay!!! We will have to get together sometime while you're off! Enjoy yourself and your boys!
And dont bust your butt to upload pics (even tho I totally would love to see them) just enjoy a couple days of NOTHING first! :)

Cya soon hopefully!
p.s. is the flu gone by your house?

Carrie's Circus said...

Yeah!!!! Good for you! Enjoy the break you deserve it:)

Ethan's Mom said...

YAY!! I can't wait to get our boys together!! I've been counting down with you!