Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow...

OMGosh, I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of snow outside of my windows! Wow, this is by far the most snow at one time I think I can ever remember! I do love the look but he driving is about at a stand still for me! I am supposed to work tomorrow! YIKES! I was supposed to have a class @ the hospital, @ 7:30, not going to that! I will see about work! It all depends on the plow trucks! They have not even plowed our road since Friday!! It is virtually impassable right now! Tim just left the house to go out for his second round of plowing for the night! He called me sitting in the driveway, I was already watching him out the kitchen window! He was hesitant as to whether of not he should try to drive thru the 4 feet of snow in our driveway! He made it! At least tonight he was able to lay down and get a few hours of sleep after we got the boys in bed! But he was gone again by 11:30!

Last night we finally got to get out, just the two of us! It was so nice! I cannot remember the last time. It has been months! We went to Grandville. Red Lobster for dinner! Mmmm. It was delicious! And so was my cranberry and vodka! I don't drink very often, but I had been craving that drink for awhile! Then we went off to finish up the last few things for Christmas! It was FUN, just the two of us. No getting after the kids, or them screaming at the dinner table or saying "sit down" (this is our most famous line with Teagyn right now) just a peaceful dinner! Ahhh! The stressors that come along with this time of year just melted away! I have the best husband ever! ;)

So here a few pics. The one of the snowman is the one I said I was too lazy to post last week! So no...we have not been out in this blizzard building snowmen! :)




Teagyn taking a piggy back ride on Daddy when he got home from work!

Look at that belly! He cracks me up! He is carrying his "Kuck". And it says "kak, kak, kak"!

Loveys for Daddy! So precious!
Good luck to you getting all of the Christmas wrapping done! :) I finished up the last of mine tonight! Yeah! If you go out...Please drive safe! Hope you have a great week! Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kirsten Carlson said...

Merry Christmas Brandi! Tell your family hello for me. Enjoy the kids Christmas morning. I can't wait!!! We head out of town tomorrow for a week so I went be blogging anytime soon.