Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This week is not my ideal week leading up to Christmas this is my 3 in a row week at work! Tim will be all by himself tomorrow night putting out the cookies and milk with Gavyn & Teague! :( I am bummed, but I do have an entire week off after that! Tonight was so S-L-O-W at work! That makes for a very long shift and I am sure that tomorrow will be about the same. Oh well it is holiday pay, lol!

So the presents are all wrapped and waiting -downstairs, hidden! Gavyn and Teague wouldn't leave them alone so I took most of them and put them out of sight! My presents are normally done with perfection! I did not embellish them this year. 1 for lac of time, and 2 Teagyn would have just ripped them all off. Bottom line is it is all done! I cannot wait to see their little faces Christmas morning! That is when all of the hard work of shopping pays off.

It is my hope that each of you have a wonderful Christmas! Remember the true reason, our Lord and Savior's birthday! Cherish your loves ones and have a wonderful time spending it with your family!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: